A bursting disc that is securely held in the housing under high pressures using a suspension strut, opening once interior pressure exceeds 120 mbars and reclosing after after pressure equalization.
The B50GSXXV is suited for various wall thicknesses and it is mounted from the front. The bursting disc has been tested in line with automotive specifications and it is suited for application areas requiring IP6kX, IPX7 and IPX9k.
Safety element in exterior areas for lithium ion battery housing.
- Pressure equalization volumes at 70 mbar: 235 l/h
- Air flow: 190 l/s
- Overall dimensions: Ø 67 x 17.6 mm
- Opening pressure: 120 mbar
- Wall thickness: 1.3; 1.45; 2; 2.6; 3 mm ± 0.1 mm
- without pressure equalization (see B50GSXX)
|Use||Lithium ion batteries|
|Nominal dimension||Ø 50 mm|
|Mounting direction||all directions|
|Material||Glass fiber reinforced plastic|
|Other materials||EPDM seal|